back to article Fujitsu intros gesture-control laptop line

Fujitsu has expanded its LifeBook laptop line with a touchy-feely model that sports a gesture-enabled touchpad. Fujitsu_p8020_leftangle_01 Fujitsu's P8020 LifeBook: The P8020’s touchpad lets you zoom in and out by moving two fingers closer or further apart. It also lets you perform a continuous scroll – something that Fujitsu …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Stop

gesture

oh, *touchpad*, for a second I thought it was the screen, must be something to do with the spin in that headline!

I know what gesture I'll be giving this then..

Paris Hilton

Tochpad or driver feature?

Surely it's the driver that's performing the feat meaning that any touchpad should be able to perform these features as long as someone cares to write support for for these "oh so wonderful" features?

Anonymous Coward

Driver?

Most older touch pads have a dedicated chip giving a PS/2 output... which did not provide this feature. The newer ones have a more useful chip for scanning across the pad and give the correct interface. However never let a good laptop manufacturer use quality / well designed components over cheap mass produced ones, as that might produce something really useful.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums