The UK Intellectual Property Office (UK-IPO) has given its backing to an international group of prosecutors in a bid to help fight cross-border intellectual property related crime. The UK Intellectual Property Office (UK-IPO) has said that it will work with the Crown Prosecution Service to provide intellectual property (IP)- …
So I can complain to them
when Jackie Smith steals the intellectual content of my e-mails to satisfy her need to control everything.
Posted anonymously obviously
0.03% of trade
"IP crime is a serious economic crime which needs to be tackled on a worldwide basis. The GPEN initiative provides an ideal opportunity to address this,"
No it's not. It's a tiny tiny part of international trade which is why you keep trying to generalize it to something so vague as to be ludicrous.
Times are tough, and it's wrong for them to try to build their empires when the money is needed elsewhere.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip