The UK Intellectual Property Office (UK-IPO) has given its backing to an international group of prosecutors in a bid to help fight cross-border intellectual property related crime. The UK Intellectual Property Office (UK-IPO) has said that it will work with the Crown Prosecution Service to provide intellectual property (IP)- …
So I can complain to them
when Jackie Smith steals the intellectual content of my e-mails to satisfy her need to control everything.
Posted anonymously obviously
0.03% of trade
"IP crime is a serious economic crime which needs to be tackled on a worldwide basis. The GPEN initiative provides an ideal opportunity to address this,"
No it's not. It's a tiny tiny part of international trade which is why you keep trying to generalize it to something so vague as to be ludicrous.
Times are tough, and it's wrong for them to try to build their empires when the money is needed elsewhere.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON