The UK Intellectual Property Office (UK-IPO) has given its backing to an international group of prosecutors in a bid to help fight cross-border intellectual property related crime. The UK Intellectual Property Office (UK-IPO) has said that it will work with the Crown Prosecution Service to provide intellectual property (IP)- …
So I can complain to them
when Jackie Smith steals the intellectual content of my e-mails to satisfy her need to control everything.
Posted anonymously obviously
0.03% of trade
"IP crime is a serious economic crime which needs to be tackled on a worldwide basis. The GPEN initiative provides an ideal opportunity to address this,"
No it's not. It's a tiny tiny part of international trade which is why you keep trying to generalize it to something so vague as to be ludicrous.
Times are tough, and it's wrong for them to try to build their empires when the money is needed elsewhere.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL