US gamers could be in for a PlayStation 2 supply shortage, because thieves have stolen a truckload of the consoles in Florida. According to a report by website Sony Insider, police in the city have begun investigating how thieves managed to steal 28 pallettes of the console from a tractor-trailer while the driver was grabbing …
They initially found the truck full of 360's
but they left them, as most of them were likely faulty, and more trouble that they were worth.
Get back under your bridge.
Inside job or just some lucky thieves?
Some lucky thieves: Yeah right!
Inside job: Hmm, let me see...
OK, I'm leaving now.
That's a lot of doors they can now keep held open....
I STOLE THEM ALL!
I have 427 PS2's, 3,000 PSone consoles and I am most of the PS3 userbase.
and most of them are stained
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen