US gamers could be in for a PlayStation 2 supply shortage, because thieves have stolen a truckload of the consoles in Florida. According to a report by website Sony Insider, police in the city have begun investigating how thieves managed to steal 28 pallettes of the console from a tractor-trailer while the driver was grabbing …
They initially found the truck full of 360's
but they left them, as most of them were likely faulty, and more trouble that they were worth.
Get back under your bridge.
Inside job or just some lucky thieves?
Some lucky thieves: Yeah right!
Inside job: Hmm, let me see...
OK, I'm leaving now.
That's a lot of doors they can now keep held open....
I STOLE THEM ALL!
I have 427 PS2's, 3,000 PSone consoles and I am most of the PS3 userbase.
and most of them are stained
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call