US gamers could be in for a PlayStation 2 supply shortage, because thieves have stolen a truckload of the consoles in Florida. According to a report by website Sony Insider, police in the city have begun investigating how thieves managed to steal 28 pallettes of the console from a tractor-trailer while the driver was grabbing …
They initially found the truck full of 360's
but they left them, as most of them were likely faulty, and more trouble that they were worth.
Get back under your bridge.
Inside job or just some lucky thieves?
Some lucky thieves: Yeah right!
Inside job: Hmm, let me see...
OK, I'm leaving now.
That's a lot of doors they can now keep held open....
I STOLE THEM ALL!
I have 427 PS2's, 3,000 PSone consoles and I am most of the PS3 userbase.
and most of them are stained
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats