A group pushing interoperability between competing AJAX tools and widgets has claimed a wave of certification, although results are far from clear. The OpenAjax Alliance Monday claimed the "successful interoperability of two key technologies with more than a dozen AJAX products". The technologies in question are an Alliance …
Clarification on Lightstreamer
Details on what Lightstreamer exactly did to pass the 2008 InteropFest are available from the official Openajax Alliance wiki: http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/2008_InteropFest
The 2008 InteropFest requirements are very clear and I don't see much space for arbitrariness here. In particular, Lightstreamer made publicly available a zip file containing the OpenAjax Metadata for its Web Client library.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network