A group pushing interoperability between competing AJAX tools and widgets has claimed a wave of certification, although results are far from clear. The OpenAjax Alliance Monday claimed the "successful interoperability of two key technologies with more than a dozen AJAX products". The technologies in question are an Alliance …
Clarification on Lightstreamer
Details on what Lightstreamer exactly did to pass the 2008 InteropFest are available from the official Openajax Alliance wiki: http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/2008_InteropFest
The 2008 InteropFest requirements are very clear and I don't see much space for arbitrariness here. In particular, Lightstreamer made publicly available a zip file containing the OpenAjax Metadata for its Web Client library.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO