It seems that World+Dog’s got a satnav these days. Even Vladimir Putin’s dog has been fitted with GPS. Putin_dog Putin's dog, Koni, is well connected Image courtesy of the BBC The Russian president’s black Labrador, Koni, has been fitted with a 170g GPS collar that’s designed to work over Russia’s GLONASS system. GLONASS is …
Surely this is satellite tracking, not satellite naviagation?
Unless Soviet superdogs are smarter than ours. "In three hundred metres, go on the pavement."
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!