It seems that World+Dog’s got a satnav these days. Even Vladimir Putin’s dog has been fitted with GPS. Putin_dog Putin's dog, Koni, is well connected Image courtesy of the BBC The Russian president’s black Labrador, Koni, has been fitted with a 170g GPS collar that’s designed to work over Russia’s GLONASS system. GLONASS is …
Surely this is satellite tracking, not satellite naviagation?
Unless Soviet superdogs are smarter than ours. "In three hundred metres, go on the pavement."
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan