It seems that World+Dog’s got a satnav these days. Even Vladimir Putin’s dog has been fitted with GPS. Putin_dog Putin's dog, Koni, is well connected Image courtesy of the BBC The Russian president’s black Labrador, Koni, has been fitted with a 170g GPS collar that’s designed to work over Russia’s GLONASS system. GLONASS is …
Surely this is satellite tracking, not satellite naviagation?
Unless Soviet superdogs are smarter than ours. "In three hundred metres, go on the pavement."
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat