It seems that World+Dog’s got a satnav these days. Even Vladimir Putin’s dog has been fitted with GPS. Putin_dog Putin's dog, Koni, is well connected Image courtesy of the BBC The Russian president’s black Labrador, Koni, has been fitted with a 170g GPS collar that’s designed to work over Russia’s GLONASS system. GLONASS is …
Surely this is satellite tracking, not satellite naviagation?
Unless Soviet superdogs are smarter than ours. "In three hundred metres, go on the pavement."
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait