NEC has made its entry into the Small, Cheap Computer arena with a machine we hope is fashioned in a spirit of retro. The LaVie Light certainly has the look of one of those 'brick' notebooks from yesteryear. Had NEC dropped the trackpad and brought the keyboard forward over the wrist-rest area, the machine would have been a dead …
is it really called a "lavvy"? chortle.
Thank goodness they didn't look at the Osborne Portable!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun