Research in Motion (RIM) is secretly developing a BlackBerry handset that’s set to be out of this world, leaked info about the phone suggests. The firmis thought to be working on a talker that’s already been dubbed the 'Bold with a touchscreen'. Aaccording to an account by website BGR, the unconfirmed phone has been codenamed ' …
Vodafone TV adverts
This phone has been advertised as an exclusive in the UK to the Vodafone handset. The adverts for the phone have been running in prime-time for the past week and the phone should be available from Vodafone within the next few weeks.
Paris-because she will need to have the latest Blackberry to throw at Naomi Campbell in the next cat fight!
The adverts are for the Storm - a solely touchscreen device, this article refers to a Storm/Bold hybrid with touchscreen and a physical keyboard.
RIM always gives some new and innovative to its Blackberry lovers. That is why Blackberry handsets and Blackberry accessories remain in demand in the market.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad