Research in Motion (RIM) is secretly developing a BlackBerry handset that’s set to be out of this world, leaked info about the phone suggests. The firmis thought to be working on a talker that’s already been dubbed the 'Bold with a touchscreen'. Aaccording to an account by website BGR, the unconfirmed phone has been codenamed ' …
Vodafone TV adverts
This phone has been advertised as an exclusive in the UK to the Vodafone handset. The adverts for the phone have been running in prime-time for the past week and the phone should be available from Vodafone within the next few weeks.
Paris-because she will need to have the latest Blackberry to throw at Naomi Campbell in the next cat fight!
The adverts are for the Storm - a solely touchscreen device, this article refers to a Storm/Bold hybrid with touchscreen and a physical keyboard.
RIM always gives some new and innovative to its Blackberry lovers. That is why Blackberry handsets and Blackberry accessories remain in demand in the market.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't