Research in Motion (RIM) is secretly developing a BlackBerry handset that’s set to be out of this world, leaked info about the phone suggests. The firmis thought to be working on a talker that’s already been dubbed the 'Bold with a touchscreen'. Aaccording to an account by website BGR, the unconfirmed phone has been codenamed ' …
Vodafone TV adverts
This phone has been advertised as an exclusive in the UK to the Vodafone handset. The adverts for the phone have been running in prime-time for the past week and the phone should be available from Vodafone within the next few weeks.
Paris-because she will need to have the latest Blackberry to throw at Naomi Campbell in the next cat fight!
The adverts are for the Storm - a solely touchscreen device, this article refers to a Storm/Bold hybrid with touchscreen and a physical keyboard.
RIM always gives some new and innovative to its Blackberry lovers. That is why Blackberry handsets and Blackberry accessories remain in demand in the market.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE