With even the Detroit Big Three staring into the financial abyss it's not surprising that the global fiscal meltdown is hitting smaller players. Electric sportscar developer Tesla has revealed it will be cutting its workforce. The company is also abandoning its Rochester Hills R&D base in Detroit to hunker down in San Jose, …
Other influences in Design?
Well I'm seeing hints of Honda NSX and Lotus Elise on the outside and inside respectively. Might just be me but this car won't go far as well (pun perhaps not intended).
Mine's the Trilby...
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK