With even the Detroit Big Three staring into the financial abyss it's not surprising that the global fiscal meltdown is hitting smaller players. Electric sportscar developer Tesla has revealed it will be cutting its workforce. The company is also abandoning its Rochester Hills R&D base in Detroit to hunker down in San Jose, …
Other influences in Design?
Well I'm seeing hints of Honda NSX and Lotus Elise on the outside and inside respectively. Might just be me but this car won't go far as well (pun perhaps not intended).
Mine's the Trilby...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015