With even the Detroit Big Three staring into the financial abyss it's not surprising that the global fiscal meltdown is hitting smaller players. Electric sportscar developer Tesla has revealed it will be cutting its workforce. The company is also abandoning its Rochester Hills R&D base in Detroit to hunker down in San Jose, …
Other influences in Design?
Well I'm seeing hints of Honda NSX and Lotus Elise on the outside and inside respectively. Might just be me but this car won't go far as well (pun perhaps not intended).
Mine's the Trilby...
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes