Never one to let rivalry get in the way of a bob or two, Sony has rolled out its latest iPod-oriented speaker systems. Sony ICF-CD3iP Sony's ICF-CD3iP: plays CDs too Take the ICF-CD3iP - no, please - which is a moon-faced clock-radio with a handy iPod dock attached to the side. If you're an iPod user who hasn't ripped all …
I saw the clock radio (ICF-C1iPMK2 - the sober one) in my local Sainsburys this weekend!!!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders