Never one to let rivalry get in the way of a bob or two, Sony has rolled out its latest iPod-oriented speaker systems. Sony ICF-CD3iP Sony's ICF-CD3iP: plays CDs too Take the ICF-CD3iP - no, please - which is a moon-faced clock-radio with a handy iPod dock attached to the side. If you're an iPod user who hasn't ripped all …
I saw the clock radio (ICF-C1iPMK2 - the sober one) in my local Sainsburys this weekend!!!
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER