Never one to let rivalry get in the way of a bob or two, Sony has rolled out its latest iPod-oriented speaker systems. Sony ICF-CD3iP Sony's ICF-CD3iP: plays CDs too Take the ICF-CD3iP - no, please - which is a moon-faced clock-radio with a handy iPod dock attached to the side. If you're an iPod user who hasn't ripped all …
I saw the clock radio (ICF-C1iPMK2 - the sober one) in my local Sainsburys this weekend!!!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests