Never one to let rivalry get in the way of a bob or two, Sony has rolled out its latest iPod-oriented speaker systems. Sony ICF-CD3iP Sony's ICF-CD3iP: plays CDs too Take the ICF-CD3iP - no, please - which is a moon-faced clock-radio with a handy iPod dock attached to the side. If you're an iPod user who hasn't ripped all …
I saw the clock radio (ICF-C1iPMK2 - the sober one) in my local Sainsburys this weekend!!!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait