It’s time for the second edition of GG2 and this week we move from the (not so) wonderful world of Wikipedia to a biography of our beloved internet with On The Way To The Web. The World Wide Web has become the social backdrop for modern day living. You can buy the latest music, chat to friends, moan on El Reg or - for the really …
I initially parsed that as...
"...& its flounders"
Geek Guide ??
If you are truly a geek, you will already know most of it or know where to get most or all of it without puncturing your precious credit card limit.
But then again, what do I know about the internet ?? I was just an early-to-middling member of UUNET !!
Does it have
A big section on Prestel, Compunet and Micronet?
Book covers Prestel and more
Yes ... the book covers Prestel, Viewdata, CIX, and much more.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone