It's no-questions-asked overtime for data centre staffers again, after Oracle published its latest monster update batch on Wednesday night. The October update covers vulnerabilities across Oracle's full software product range which is, of course, extensive. There are 36 bulletins in total. Among them are 15 updates for Oracle …
I guess they no longer call it
.... unbreakable ?
Anyway, we all know that only Bruce Willis is truly unbreakable.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer