It's no-questions-asked overtime for data centre staffers again, after Oracle published its latest monster update batch on Wednesday night. The October update covers vulnerabilities across Oracle's full software product range which is, of course, extensive. There are 36 bulletins in total. Among them are 15 updates for Oracle …
I guess they no longer call it
.... unbreakable ?
Anyway, we all know that only Bruce Willis is truly unbreakable.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'