It's no-questions-asked overtime for data centre staffers again, after Oracle published its latest monster update batch on Wednesday night. The October update covers vulnerabilities across Oracle's full software product range which is, of course, extensive. There are 36 bulletins in total. Among them are 15 updates for Oracle …
I guess they no longer call it
.... unbreakable ?
Anyway, we all know that only Bruce Willis is truly unbreakable.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix