The US Federal Communications Commission has inched towards a plan that would provide high-speed WiFi-like wireless access over unused portions of the country's television airwaves. On Wednesday, the FCC's Office of Engineering and Technology released a report (PDF) detailing its latest tests of so-called "white space" …
Doesn't work, can't work
White space doesn't work and can't work. Like Vista only more so.
Isn't analog TV gone in Febuary '09 ?
I thought local analog TV was going down along with it's spectra early next year ..
does not this make *white spaces* between current broadcast TV spectra a moot issue ?
I thought those frequencies have already been autioned off(?)
ok .. edumacate me please ..
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked