The US Federal Communications Commission has inched towards a plan that would provide high-speed WiFi-like wireless access over unused portions of the country's television airwaves. On Wednesday, the FCC's Office of Engineering and Technology released a report (PDF) detailing its latest tests of so-called "white space" …
Doesn't work, can't work
White space doesn't work and can't work. Like Vista only more so.
Isn't analog TV gone in Febuary '09 ?
I thought local analog TV was going down along with it's spectra early next year ..
does not this make *white spaces* between current broadcast TV spectra a moot issue ?
I thought those frequencies have already been autioned off(?)
ok .. edumacate me please ..
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide