Larry Ellison has not only survived a plan that could have put Oracle shareholders in charge of his annual compensation, he's in line for a bigger payout. Oracle's chief executive stands to receive a total bonus of $13.62m in fiscal 2009, a 25 per cent increase over last year's maximum rewards package of $10.89m. The increased …
I don't know what disgusts me most here ...
The fact that he gets PAID *that much* or that Oracle's shareholders approved it!
Mine's the coat with nothing in the pockets.
Oh thats why...
They made me redundant 2 years ago, they've been saving up all the 'little' people's salaries to pay Larry for doing bog-all!
Pirate - cause thats what he is!
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip