Larry Ellison has not only survived a plan that could have put Oracle shareholders in charge of his annual compensation, he's in line for a bigger payout. Oracle's chief executive stands to receive a total bonus of $13.62m in fiscal 2009, a 25 per cent increase over last year's maximum rewards package of $10.89m. The increased …
I don't know what disgusts me most here ...
The fact that he gets PAID *that much* or that Oracle's shareholders approved it!
Mine's the coat with nothing in the pockets.
Oh thats why...
They made me redundant 2 years ago, they've been saving up all the 'little' people's salaries to pay Larry for doing bog-all!
Pirate - cause thats what he is!
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia