Larry Ellison has not only survived a plan that could have put Oracle shareholders in charge of his annual compensation, he's in line for a bigger payout. Oracle's chief executive stands to receive a total bonus of $13.62m in fiscal 2009, a 25 per cent increase over last year's maximum rewards package of $10.89m. The increased …
I don't know what disgusts me most here ...
The fact that he gets PAID *that much* or that Oracle's shareholders approved it!
Mine's the coat with nothing in the pockets.
Oh thats why...
They made me redundant 2 years ago, they've been saving up all the 'little' people's salaries to pay Larry for doing bog-all!
Pirate - cause thats what he is!
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- British LulzSec hackers hear jail doors slam shut for years