Larry Ellison has not only survived a plan that could have put Oracle shareholders in charge of his annual compensation, he's in line for a bigger payout. Oracle's chief executive stands to receive a total bonus of $13.62m in fiscal 2009, a 25 per cent increase over last year's maximum rewards package of $10.89m. The increased …
I don't know what disgusts me most here ...
The fact that he gets PAID *that much* or that Oracle's shareholders approved it!
Mine's the coat with nothing in the pockets.
Oh thats why...
They made me redundant 2 years ago, they've been saving up all the 'little' people's salaries to pay Larry for doing bog-all!
Pirate - cause thats what he is!
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call