A mystery OEM shopper has signed up to take LSI's SVM SAN virtualization software. LSI has just announced a major release for the software. SVM was originally developed by StoreAge, a clever Israeli-based company which LSI bought in late 2006. Since then LSI has been re-architecting the product, adding thin provisioning and …
"Re-architecting" is not a word!! There is no verb "to architect"!!!
Try a synonym, like "design"...
Thank you, you may now proceed.
SGI already resell this
SGI already rebrand and resell this; it looks a nice product but it does seem to have limited scalability and be interesting to see how HP position this against their existing product set! HP are rapidly turning into IBM and will end up with about a dozen storage strategies.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK