A mystery OEM shopper has signed up to take LSI's SVM SAN virtualization software. LSI has just announced a major release for the software. SVM was originally developed by StoreAge, a clever Israeli-based company which LSI bought in late 2006. Since then LSI has been re-architecting the product, adding thin provisioning and …
"Re-architecting" is not a word!! There is no verb "to architect"!!!
Try a synonym, like "design"...
Thank you, you may now proceed.
SGI already resell this
SGI already rebrand and resell this; it looks a nice product but it does seem to have limited scalability and be interesting to see how HP position this against their existing product set! HP are rapidly turning into IBM and will end up with about a dozen storage strategies.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat