A mystery OEM shopper has signed up to take LSI's SVM SAN virtualization software. LSI has just announced a major release for the software. SVM was originally developed by StoreAge, a clever Israeli-based company which LSI bought in late 2006. Since then LSI has been re-architecting the product, adding thin provisioning and …
"Re-architecting" is not a word!! There is no verb "to architect"!!!
Try a synonym, like "design"...
Thank you, you may now proceed.
SGI already resell this
SGI already rebrand and resell this; it looks a nice product but it does seem to have limited scalability and be interesting to see how HP position this against their existing product set! HP are rapidly turning into IBM and will end up with about a dozen storage strategies.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer