Nokia-owned Trolltech has been promoting a planned environment for building embedded applications on Mac, Linux, and Windows machines. wee The company has been demonstrating Greenhouse at a series of events for developers. Greenhouse combines an editor, debugger, compiler, and project window. The goal is to provide consistent …
That is the craziest error I think I've seen in an el Reg article yet. How did those three letters manage to move a paragraph ahead?
Defacement, disgruntled columnist, or PEBCAK?
Are you saying that this environment makes cross-platform development a piece of piss?
Yes... just going.... mine's the tramp's one with the pungent odour....
Looks like PEBKAC to me - below, it says 'moving betn a Mac or Windows machine and Linux.' - perhaps it was typed on a laptop with accidental touchpad activation.
Qt? Isn't that just for gui's? Don't most truly embedded projects (you know, the ones running your dishwasher, car engine, brakes, stove, microwave, radio, dryer, washing machine) lack an important part of a GUI, a graphical display? (where's the ? icon when I really need it.)
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass