Nokia-owned Trolltech has been promoting a planned environment for building embedded applications on Mac, Linux, and Windows machines. wee The company has been demonstrating Greenhouse at a series of events for developers. Greenhouse combines an editor, debugger, compiler, and project window. The goal is to provide consistent …
That is the craziest error I think I've seen in an el Reg article yet. How did those three letters manage to move a paragraph ahead?
Defacement, disgruntled columnist, or PEBCAK?
Are you saying that this environment makes cross-platform development a piece of piss?
Yes... just going.... mine's the tramp's one with the pungent odour....
Looks like PEBKAC to me - below, it says 'moving betn a Mac or Windows machine and Linux.' - perhaps it was typed on a laptop with accidental touchpad activation.
Qt? Isn't that just for gui's? Don't most truly embedded projects (you know, the ones running your dishwasher, car engine, brakes, stove, microwave, radio, dryer, washing machine) lack an important part of a GUI, a graphical display? (where's the ? icon when I really need it.)
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market