The French distributor of Taser-brand cattleprod stunguns has been arrested along with nine other suspects - including policemen and private detectives - for allegedly spying on a communist politician. Various French and worldwide media reported on the arrests, which follow an investigation by L'Express magazine. The magazine …
You owe me a new keyboard....
That sub-heading just resulted in it being sprayed with tea!
not an employee, but in the same club
Those attracted to tasers are just the sort of people who think it's fine to spy on someone whose political outlook is not their own. Rights? Respect? If you are against us, there are no rules.
Yes, that's priceless... kudos and an extra beer to whoever wrote it.
Why spy a postman?
Here some to think about, why does a man who distribute stun guns, spy on a postman from a Parisian suburb?
To those who needed to know, M. Besancenot was supported in the 2007 presidential elections by the director Ken Roach.
Je prends mon mantel, avec une copie du Canard Enchaîne dans le poche.
..for the subhead. Well-played.
"There was no report...
...of the French cops needing Tasers to subdue Di Zazzo and his associates."
Aw! He should have eaten his own dogfood. :-)
Don't Tase me bro'
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know