A band of self-confessed Nintendo DS addicts hope to set a world record for the most number of people playing the portable csonsole in one place, at one time. According to DS: London, a group that already regularly meets in pubs across London to drink beer and play wireless DS games, the record currently rests at 381 people. …
Q: How many PSP users can fit into a telephone box?
A: All of them.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops