A band of self-confessed Nintendo DS addicts hope to set a world record for the most number of people playing the portable csonsole in one place, at one time. According to DS: London, a group that already regularly meets in pubs across London to drink beer and play wireless DS games, the record currently rests at 381 people. …
Q: How many PSP users can fit into a telephone box?
A: All of them.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity