A band of self-confessed Nintendo DS addicts hope to set a world record for the most number of people playing the portable csonsole in one place, at one time. According to DS: London, a group that already regularly meets in pubs across London to drink beer and play wireless DS games, the record currently rests at 381 people. …
Q: How many PSP users can fit into a telephone box?
A: All of them.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- NASA to reformat Opportunity rover's memory from 125 million miles away