A band of self-confessed Nintendo DS addicts hope to set a world record for the most number of people playing the portable csonsole in one place, at one time. According to DS: London, a group that already regularly meets in pubs across London to drink beer and play wireless DS games, the record currently rests at 381 people. …
Q: How many PSP users can fit into a telephone box?
A: All of them.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes