Carphone Warehouse has lifted the lid on how much its cooperative deal with Best Buy is going to cost, along with a trading report on how well the year is going for it so far. CEO Charles Dunstone reckons everything's peachy this year, with subscribed mobile connections up 21 per cent and two million broadband customers now …
Best Buy = slightly glorified PC World?
at least thats what the BB's i've been in look like. Overpriced crap. In this econony, what could go wrong.
Then again, after watching the latest Jamie Oliver programme, I now feel that many people in this country are aliens from planet fat thick useless bastards. I predict a Best Buy WIN.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland