Carphone Warehouse has lifted the lid on how much its cooperative deal with Best Buy is going to cost, along with a trading report on how well the year is going for it so far. CEO Charles Dunstone reckons everything's peachy this year, with subscribed mobile connections up 21 per cent and two million broadband customers now …
Best Buy = slightly glorified PC World?
at least thats what the BB's i've been in look like. Overpriced crap. In this econony, what could go wrong.
Then again, after watching the latest Jamie Oliver programme, I now feel that many people in this country are aliens from planet fat thick useless bastards. I predict a Best Buy WIN.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders