If magic’s your thing then the latest addition to LG’s Scarlet TV range is sure to get your pulse racing - sort of - because it performs a magic trick each time you turn it on. LG_Scarlet_LG90 LG's Scarlet LG80: features sliding speakers The LG80’s speakers automatically slide out from either side of the screen when you …
Unfortunately it will be a failure because of all the spunk covering the screen from excited users watching two sliding speakers.
What a technological breakthrough!
I can put it in a narrower space because of the wifth saving.
If I remember to move the furniture every time I want to watch television.
And when the superfluous mechanism breaks I can enjoy muffled sound as the speaker play inside the cabinet.
I can't wait for these to become available in the UK.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...