Asus today claimed it had "resolved" the unfortunate appearance of a virus on Eee Box mini desktop PCs sold in Japan. The company said the problem affected punters who bought one of the machines on 2 or 3 October this year, and it asked anyone who bought an Eee Box in Japan on those days to contact it for a replacement machine …
Japanese virus trike?
I'd be interested in who might ride a Japanese virus trike. Or maybe the wheel has come off your proofreader.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS