Asus today claimed it had "resolved" the unfortunate appearance of a virus on Eee Box mini desktop PCs sold in Japan. The company said the problem affected punters who bought one of the machines on 2 or 3 October this year, and it asked anyone who bought an Eee Box in Japan on those days to contact it for a replacement machine …
Japanese virus trike?
I'd be interested in who might ride a Japanese virus trike. Or maybe the wheel has come off your proofreader.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month