Asus today claimed it had "resolved" the unfortunate appearance of a virus on Eee Box mini desktop PCs sold in Japan. The company said the problem affected punters who bought one of the machines on 2 or 3 October this year, and it asked anyone who bought an Eee Box in Japan on those days to contact it for a replacement machine …
Japanese virus trike?
I'd be interested in who might ride a Japanese virus trike. Or maybe the wheel has come off your proofreader.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack