We thought Asus' Eee family was all about making computing easy for the non-technical, but Asus apparently no longer does, if claims it's preparing a line of Eee-branded motherboards are to be believed. So far as we can see, Asus itself hasn't made any comment on the claim, spoken by unnamed industry sources and relayed by …
Do Asus know what an EEE PC is? It seems the executives have seen a nice health sales figure next to the EEE brand, and have decided to slap it on everything. Everything that is except for what drove sales of the original EEE 701; small, cheap and with Linux. They seem to heading ever further away from that concept.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests