We thought Asus' Eee family was all about making computing easy for the non-technical, but Asus apparently no longer does, if claims it's preparing a line of Eee-branded motherboards are to be believed. So far as we can see, Asus itself hasn't made any comment on the claim, spoken by unnamed industry sources and relayed by …
Do Asus know what an EEE PC is? It seems the executives have seen a nice health sales figure next to the EEE brand, and have decided to slap it on everything. Everything that is except for what drove sales of the original EEE 701; small, cheap and with Linux. They seem to heading ever further away from that concept.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle