We thought Asus' Eee family was all about making computing easy for the non-technical, but Asus apparently no longer does, if claims it's preparing a line of Eee-branded motherboards are to be believed. So far as we can see, Asus itself hasn't made any comment on the claim, spoken by unnamed industry sources and relayed by …
Do Asus know what an EEE PC is? It seems the executives have seen a nice health sales figure next to the EEE brand, and have decided to slap it on everything. Everything that is except for what drove sales of the original EEE 701; small, cheap and with Linux. They seem to heading ever further away from that concept.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK