You may feel like most phone manufacturers have ditched physical keypads in favour of touchscreens. But Motorola has bucked the trend and launched a BlackBerry-esque button-based phone. Moto_Q11 Motorola's Q11: The Moto Q11 is designed for anyone who wants a fully featured smartphone and the advantages associated with a …
Poor old Moto...
As far as handset manufacturers go now, they're kind of the equivalent of the drunk, senile old aunty at a family party, who just sort of staggers around forgetting people's names and saying embarassing things, while everyone prays for them to wear themselves out and fall asleep in the corner.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad