You may feel like most phone manufacturers have ditched physical keypads in favour of touchscreens. But Motorola has bucked the trend and launched a BlackBerry-esque button-based phone. Moto_Q11 Motorola's Q11: The Moto Q11 is designed for anyone who wants a fully featured smartphone and the advantages associated with a …
Poor old Moto...
As far as handset manufacturers go now, they're kind of the equivalent of the drunk, senile old aunty at a family party, who just sort of staggers around forgetting people's names and saying embarassing things, while everyone prays for them to wear themselves out and fall asleep in the corner.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad