You may feel like most phone manufacturers have ditched physical keypads in favour of touchscreens. But Motorola has bucked the trend and launched a BlackBerry-esque button-based phone. Moto_Q11 Motorola's Q11: The Moto Q11 is designed for anyone who wants a fully featured smartphone and the advantages associated with a …
Poor old Moto...
As far as handset manufacturers go now, they're kind of the equivalent of the drunk, senile old aunty at a family party, who just sort of staggers around forgetting people's names and saying embarassing things, while everyone prays for them to wear themselves out and fall asleep in the corner.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!