Startup AutoVirt is going to introduce a Windows file share virtualisation product to drive up disk utilisation and ease file storage consolidation. It's like an IBM SAN Volume Controller (SVC) for files. AutoVirt was founded in 2007 on the premise that unstructured file growth combined with low Windows server and Windows …
Rainfinity is EMC, not Brocade
"...chief technology officer and founder Klavs Landberg says Acopia is "a wonderful product for Windows and Unix... (but) quite expensive and intrusive... Brocade's (Rainfinity)..."
Rainfinity is an EMC solution, not a Brocade solution...
Just stuff it all
in a database.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star