A Heads-Up Display is usually the reserve of only the most exclusive motors, but Asus has made the technology more mainstream by integrating it into its latest satnav. Asus R710 AsusTek's R710: shows navigation info on your windscreen Although the Asus R710 has a 5in, 480 x 272 touchscreen that drivers can play around with, …
Nice to see this coming
as an aftermarket option. I am sure someone will be churlish and go on about screen visibility in the oncoming sun, but I hope it works. I also hope this leads to something I can use on the visor of my m/c helmet.
Make real driving even more like recent NFS offerings. Now to just outrun those cops...
Doesn't look too accurate to me
Judging by the 1st image on the article, it's a bit inaccurate. The gadget's screen looks to be displaying a map of a city centre, but the view through the windscreen looks decidedly rural!
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle