A Heads-Up Display is usually the reserve of only the most exclusive motors, but Asus has made the technology more mainstream by integrating it into its latest satnav. Asus R710 AsusTek's R710: shows navigation info on your windscreen Although the Asus R710 has a 5in, 480 x 272 touchscreen that drivers can play around with, …
Nice to see this coming
as an aftermarket option. I am sure someone will be churlish and go on about screen visibility in the oncoming sun, but I hope it works. I also hope this leads to something I can use on the visor of my m/c helmet.
Make real driving even more like recent NFS offerings. Now to just outrun those cops...
Doesn't look too accurate to me
Judging by the 1st image on the article, it's a bit inaccurate. The gadget's screen looks to be displaying a map of a city centre, but the view through the windscreen looks decidedly rural!
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook