A Heads-Up Display is usually the reserve of only the most exclusive motors, but Asus has made the technology more mainstream by integrating it into its latest satnav. Asus R710 AsusTek's R710: shows navigation info on your windscreen Although the Asus R710 has a 5in, 480 x 272 touchscreen that drivers can play around with, …
Nice to see this coming
as an aftermarket option. I am sure someone will be churlish and go on about screen visibility in the oncoming sun, but I hope it works. I also hope this leads to something I can use on the visor of my m/c helmet.
Make real driving even more like recent NFS offerings. Now to just outrun those cops...
Doesn't look too accurate to me
Judging by the 1st image on the article, it's a bit inaccurate. The gadget's screen looks to be displaying a map of a city centre, but the view through the windscreen looks decidedly rural!
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why