The BenQ E72 has touched down in the UK initially as an exclusive device on the BT Fusion mobile/Wi-Fi dual-mode phone service, though you can find it SIM-free - and quite cheaply too. It’s a Windows Mobile 6 Standard-powered smartphone, using a non-touchscreen interface and a conventional candybar-style design. Although the …
I always wondered why windows mobile makes you use the task manager to close anything.
Does anyone know?
They make you use task manager as it's designed badly. It should have a nice easy to select way of closing down an application. Not scrolling through a ton of menus to find an application.
Don't know about standard, but in their touchscreen version you can install third party (often free, and very tiny in RAM usage) that closes the applications when the 'X' is pressed.
crippled win mobile
I'm not sure there's much point in using a Windows Mobile based phone if it doesn't have Office Mobile apps. This sort of phone, price-point and form factor would probably have been best suited to something a lot snappier like a Symbian Series 40 OS, cf. Nokia 6300.
Bit of a miss there!
The software was designed by Microsoft, a company owned by Bill. There's no other reason.
There was a movie made about killing Bill. In fact, there were 2 movies made about killing Bill.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email