Medion has cut the price of its Akoya Mini E1210 Small, Cheap Computer, making it the cheapest rebadged MSI Wind in the UK. Just about, at any rate. Medion today said from now on UK grocer Sainsbury's will be charging £279 for the E1210, though we notice that's also what Medion itself has priced the SCC at on its own online …
Most other sources seem to imply that the Medion does not have Bluetooth, that it was traded for the 802.11n compatibility.
You're absolutely correct - I misread the spec sheet. Story updated accordingly.
Personally, I'd still rather have 802.11n than Bluetooth.
which one is better for installing osx on?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'