Medion has cut the price of its Akoya Mini E1210 Small, Cheap Computer, making it the cheapest rebadged MSI Wind in the UK. Just about, at any rate. Medion today said from now on UK grocer Sainsbury's will be charging £279 for the E1210, though we notice that's also what Medion itself has priced the SCC at on its own online …
Most other sources seem to imply that the Medion does not have Bluetooth, that it was traded for the 802.11n compatibility.
You're absolutely correct - I misread the spec sheet. Story updated accordingly.
Personally, I'd still rather have 802.11n than Bluetooth.
which one is better for installing osx on?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade