Games developer Bungie has confirmed some good news: that there’s a new Halo 3 in the works. The bad news is how long’s left to go before it’ll be ready. Set to be called Halo 3: Recon, the title will be released as a standalone tite, with the developer having branded it a “new chapter in the Halo saga” that’ll let gamers “ …
Will the Xbox360 will be around in August 2009?
It's already struggling to stay relevant.
I agree. The 360 is now doing so badly it's only just outselling the PS3, which is pretty much the definition of fail.
I wonder if the Halo3 update will be as underwhelming as the original?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad