XG Technology has secured a significant infrastructure order from secretive Swedish billionaire Johan Bohman, enough to enable the company to subsidise the first rollout of its so far untested network architecture in Florida, scheduled for next month. Deploying a mobile phone network based on an untested technology takes a lot …
Aaagh, not 'mobe' again!
Ghastly word, don't use it, please!
For a second there, I thought they were buying a network to heaven...
BWAAAHHAhahha.... And do you want to buy a bridge?
The wireless equivalent of Steorn
Alien: cos they can break Shannon's law, just as they don't need to obey conservation of energy
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip