XG Technology has secured a significant infrastructure order from secretive Swedish billionaire Johan Bohman, enough to enable the company to subsidise the first rollout of its so far untested network architecture in Florida, scheduled for next month. Deploying a mobile phone network based on an untested technology takes a lot …
Aaagh, not 'mobe' again!
Ghastly word, don't use it, please!
For a second there, I thought they were buying a network to heaven...
BWAAAHHAhahha.... And do you want to buy a bridge?
The wireless equivalent of Steorn
Alien: cos they can break Shannon's law, just as they don't need to obey conservation of energy
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers