XG Technology has secured a significant infrastructure order from secretive Swedish billionaire Johan Bohman, enough to enable the company to subsidise the first rollout of its so far untested network architecture in Florida, scheduled for next month. Deploying a mobile phone network based on an untested technology takes a lot …
Aaagh, not 'mobe' again!
Ghastly word, don't use it, please!
For a second there, I thought they were buying a network to heaven...
BWAAAHHAhahha.... And do you want to buy a bridge?
The wireless equivalent of Steorn
Alien: cos they can break Shannon's law, just as they don't need to obey conservation of energy
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars