XG Technology has secured a significant infrastructure order from secretive Swedish billionaire Johan Bohman, enough to enable the company to subsidise the first rollout of its so far untested network architecture in Florida, scheduled for next month. Deploying a mobile phone network based on an untested technology takes a lot …
Aaagh, not 'mobe' again!
Ghastly word, don't use it, please!
For a second there, I thought they were buying a network to heaven...
BWAAAHHAhahha.... And do you want to buy a bridge?
The wireless equivalent of Steorn
Alien: cos they can break Shannon's law, just as they don't need to obey conservation of energy
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook