Toshiba has re-iterated that it will commercially introduce fuel cells for portable devices by the end of March 2009. The Japanese giant hasn't said what form the fuel cell will take - whether it'll be integrated into a device or offered as a back-up power source for traditional rechargeable batteries, for instance - though the …
Ten times the energy density?
So can they put them in leccy cars?
6 months ?
Where's the fuel supply chain then ? Or is this going to be a special sort of overly complicated proprietary battery line ?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones