Toshiba has re-iterated that it will commercially introduce fuel cells for portable devices by the end of March 2009. The Japanese giant hasn't said what form the fuel cell will take - whether it'll be integrated into a device or offered as a back-up power source for traditional rechargeable batteries, for instance - though the …
Ten times the energy density?
So can they put them in leccy cars?
6 months ?
Where's the fuel supply chain then ? Or is this going to be a special sort of overly complicated proprietary battery line ?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM