Toshiba has re-iterated that it will commercially introduce fuel cells for portable devices by the end of March 2009. The Japanese giant hasn't said what form the fuel cell will take - whether it'll be integrated into a device or offered as a back-up power source for traditional rechargeable batteries, for instance - though the …
Ten times the energy density?
So can they put them in leccy cars?
6 months ?
Where's the fuel supply chain then ? Or is this going to be a special sort of overly complicated proprietary battery line ?
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months