Toshiba has re-iterated that it will commercially introduce fuel cells for portable devices by the end of March 2009. The Japanese giant hasn't said what form the fuel cell will take - whether it'll be integrated into a device or offered as a back-up power source for traditional rechargeable batteries, for instance - though the …
Ten times the energy density?
So can they put them in leccy cars?
6 months ?
Where's the fuel supply chain then ? Or is this going to be a special sort of overly complicated proprietary battery line ?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean