Plasmon has placed its UK and Europe operation in administration as it negotiates with an investor who it hopes will refinance and take over its core archive business. Plasmon has said that staff from Kroll's Corporate Advisory and Restructuring Group were appointed as Joint Administrators on Monday, 6 October. There are, in …
Is that a bit like PokeMon?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update