Video conferencing suppliers HP and Tandberg have got together to provide a one-stop video-conferencing shop. They call it Telepresence. This odd term refers to the large screen for a video-transmitting IP network, and all the cameras, microphones, video servers and gateways needed for the task - that of presenting high-quality …
What's the point in having a bunch of identical drones in the ad. Those people might as well smear some vaseline on a mirror and prop it in front of themselves while making a phone call. Also its creepy when someone goes to all the trouble of wearing a suit and then doesn't put on a tie.
Ok, what gives. Have you lost your glasses behind the monitor or are you doing mind bending drugs.
1. All indentical? Oh I get it, your black and think white honkies all look the same.
2. Suits without ties? All the guys in the picture I'm looking at have ties on. The rest of them... they're WOMEN. Perhaps you should get out more.
3. suits without ties=creepy? Definitely stick to the Disney channel and NEVER watch a John Carpenter film, or come to that the Wizard of OZ.
Brilliant illustration II
None of these drones has a pen or a paper to actually do some *work*. I'll stick with phone conferences, thanks. I can walk around, have a fag and even enjoy a booze. Try that with HALO.
Telepresence, we know.
It worked well enough in Seasons 4, 5 and 6 of '24' in the 'Telepresence' suit in the Whitehouse bunker - courtesy of Cisco. Maybe '24' was Cisco's sandbox.
does this mean i can fart in meetings now?
no smell, eheh!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS