Asus has admitted that some of the its Eee Box desktop mini PCs have shipped with a virus. But while the company has only admitted the infection was present in machines shipped to Japan, Register Hardware can confirm that other territories may be affected too. According to an email sent out by Asus, PC Advisor reports, the Eee …
How did a virus get on there in the first place, What did the factory works decided to surf some good ol pron before ripping an image for mass copy, I could maybe beleive this to happen to a small IT supplier but Asus? come on?!?!?!
Haa haa haa!!!
Surely they're not using a pirated disk image?? Maybe it was cheap on ebay??
Side-splittingly funny, this. Poor Asus, they come up with a niche product running a reasonable Linux OS, then the market says "Hey! We want Windows on our Eee!".
Sometimes you just gotta stick to your original business plan.
McCain camp infected?
Shocking, but there could be a silver lining.
Referring to http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/10/06/mccain_laptop_theft/
What are the odds of the McCain lot being infected? :)
McCain (camp infected)--@Adam T
I'm pretty sure his brain is. It's that virus that lowers IQ so that you can only be a mumbling imbecile with a horror-flick smile.
Mind you, I'm one of his fans.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base