Shell Oil has warned its employees to be on the lookout for identity theft after an on-site IT contractor was caught stealing worker information out of a company database. In a security notice posted Friday, Shell said the contractor had already used social security numbers belonging to four employees to file fraudulent …
They actually got rid of the vendor I'm surprised
In other news...
...a USB stick with 'some numbers and stuff on it' is up for grabs on eBay. Probably.
IT contractor gets job at DVLA
After that on his CV, he's perfect for a job at the DVLA.... much bigger database to sell there.
Any way to...
... blame this on Microsoft??
No? Oh well.
Mine's the one with the herring in the pocket.
did he use a calculator?
Mine's the one with the inverted Casio FX-19 in the pocket.
Lets hope we can hurry up and complete the national ID, ContactPoint et al databases. It'll make a dodgy contractor or disgruntled employee's life so much easier. At least someone will be happy.
Yes im admitting my brain dead state right now
Took me about 10 minutes of looking at it before I got it. Yes yes I know stupid but ive had a long day
not posting anon because I deserve ridicule for taking that long to figure it out
/Paris cause well.....now I know how she feels all the time
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market