Surveillance programs that try to identify terrorists by trawling the internet and electronic databases for tell-tale signs are of limited success and should be carefully evaluated for privacy concerns, a group of technologists and policy makers that advises the US government said. A 352-page report issued Tuesday by the …
On the bright side...
...at least we don't get thrown in the slammer for writing naughty short stories.
Total Information Awareness
Of course, the acronym is TIA. aka (in medicine) as a "mini stroke". Which does a pretty good job of defining what's happening here. Not a total disaster, but some debilitated thinking.
Wargames: The Dead Code
everyone should read cory doctrow's 'Little Brother'
read it. and you can either buy a printed copy or download it for free *off the author's website*
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds