Calculating your daily environmental impact isn’t easy. So, a former student’s designed what he claims is the world’s first automated carbon calculator. Carbon_Diem Carbon Diem works with GPS-enabled phones Carbon Diem only works with GPS-enabled phones because it requires the location technology to feed information about the …
Enviormental Impact, bloody hell, he must have been bored witless to find a Project.
Yes I know CO2 is an evil toxic gas, oh hold a sec, isn't CO2 an essential gas that actually plays an equally importent Role as Oxygen.
Carbon foot print my Arse.
Did I miss something?
My Blackberry pearl doesn't have GPS..
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?