Calculating your daily environmental impact isn’t easy. So, a former student’s designed what he claims is the world’s first automated carbon calculator. Carbon_Diem Carbon Diem works with GPS-enabled phones Carbon Diem only works with GPS-enabled phones because it requires the location technology to feed information about the …
Enviormental Impact, bloody hell, he must have been bored witless to find a Project.
Yes I know CO2 is an evil toxic gas, oh hold a sec, isn't CO2 an essential gas that actually plays an equally importent Role as Oxygen.
Carbon foot print my Arse.
Did I miss something?
My Blackberry pearl doesn't have GPS..
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE