Calculating your daily environmental impact isn’t easy. So, a former student’s designed what he claims is the world’s first automated carbon calculator. Carbon_Diem Carbon Diem works with GPS-enabled phones Carbon Diem only works with GPS-enabled phones because it requires the location technology to feed information about the …
Enviormental Impact, bloody hell, he must have been bored witless to find a Project.
Yes I know CO2 is an evil toxic gas, oh hold a sec, isn't CO2 an essential gas that actually plays an equally importent Role as Oxygen.
Carbon foot print my Arse.
Did I miss something?
My Blackberry pearl doesn't have GPS..
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack