Enterprise software omnicorp CA has acquired Palo Alto, CA-based IDFocus to blend the firm's identity management software with its own CA Identity Manager. The purchase is intended to bolster CA Identity Manager's regulatory compliance. Users set up segregation of duties (SoD) policies on IDFocus software, which then runs a …
Oh No !!
CA (The Kiss of Death) rides again !! Yet another company with a reasonable product will vanish into the dustbin of history because they have been taken over by CA !!
I hope they do a "Visio", where the guy there cried all the way to the bank with a billion dollar cheque from Microsoft in his hands !!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices