The OpenAjax Alliance is once again finding it tough to enlist support for its projects, despite representing some of the biggest players - with the most resources - in software biz and on online. The 2008 Open Ajax Alliance InteropFest a project set up in June to promote compatibility demonstrations for AJAX tools, libraries, …
Dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back...
I like jquery alot
But that's not really ajax I guess, although it is a library. Adobe Spry is pretty natty. It has very good documentation which is the hardest thing to come by for an AJAX framework.
What's it all about.
That's it really. What is OpenAjax all about. Every time I hear about them, I go visit the site to see what's going on, and what's happening.
The answer is always: "nothing much"
What's the point: "not sure"
What are they trying to achieve ???
XUL will rule
I also get a nice warm fuzzy feeling when checking out XUL - check out the FireFTP FireFox add-on to see what's possible.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?