Satnav manufacturer Mio has teamed up with Skoda to get its navigation devices into the car firm’s motors. Mio_satnav_01 Mio_satnav_02 Mio's active cradle satnav Under the terms of the deal, anyone buying a new Fabia, Fabia Combi or Roomster Skoda will soon be able ask that a Mio satnav be installed. The satnav’s been …
Will it be able to tell you the best way to go when pushing the car home?
It comes complete with a database of all skoda service centers...
@ the Skoda jokers
Who the fuck do you think you are? Jasper Carrot?
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?