Satnav manufacturer Mio has teamed up with Skoda to get its navigation devices into the car firm’s motors. Mio_satnav_01 Mio_satnav_02 Mio's active cradle satnav Under the terms of the deal, anyone buying a new Fabia, Fabia Combi or Roomster Skoda will soon be able ask that a Mio satnav be installed. The satnav’s been …
Will it be able to tell you the best way to go when pushing the car home?
It comes complete with a database of all skoda service centers...
@ the Skoda jokers
Who the fuck do you think you are? Jasper Carrot?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015