Satnav manufacturer Mio has teamed up with Skoda to get its navigation devices into the car firm’s motors. Mio_satnav_01 Mio_satnav_02 Mio's active cradle satnav Under the terms of the deal, anyone buying a new Fabia, Fabia Combi or Roomster Skoda will soon be able ask that a Mio satnav be installed. The satnav’s been …
Will it be able to tell you the best way to go when pushing the car home?
It comes complete with a database of all skoda service centers...
@ the Skoda jokers
Who the fuck do you think you are? Jasper Carrot?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer