Satnav manufacturer Mio has teamed up with Skoda to get its navigation devices into the car firm’s motors. Mio_satnav_01 Mio_satnav_02 Mio's active cradle satnav Under the terms of the deal, anyone buying a new Fabia, Fabia Combi or Roomster Skoda will soon be able ask that a Mio satnav be installed. The satnav’s been …
Will it be able to tell you the best way to go when pushing the car home?
It comes complete with a database of all skoda service centers...
@ the Skoda jokers
Who the fuck do you think you are? Jasper Carrot?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats