Intel has bulked up its solid state drive (SSD) channel and rounded up Kingston to resell its products to business notebook and server users. This will complement Intel's own SSD OEM channel. Kingston supplies memory products to businesses that want to upgrade their PCs and servers, as well as USB memory cards to store consumers …
need more SSD!
i'm gonna be running a pc in an SSD within a year, methinks..
just gotta let the space settle a bit on some standards, get some decent sized products out there..
250gb seems like a good place to be..;)
p.s. stuff and nonsense: http://www.eupeople.net/forum
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way