Intel has bulked up its solid state drive (SSD) channel and rounded up Kingston to resell its products to business notebook and server users. This will complement Intel's own SSD OEM channel. Kingston supplies memory products to businesses that want to upgrade their PCs and servers, as well as USB memory cards to store consumers …
need more SSD!
i'm gonna be running a pc in an SSD within a year, methinks..
just gotta let the space settle a bit on some standards, get some decent sized products out there..
250gb seems like a good place to be..;)
p.s. stuff and nonsense: http://www.eupeople.net/forum
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star