Intel has bulked up its solid state drive (SSD) channel and rounded up Kingston to resell its products to business notebook and server users. This will complement Intel's own SSD OEM channel. Kingston supplies memory products to businesses that want to upgrade their PCs and servers, as well as USB memory cards to store consumers …
need more SSD!
i'm gonna be running a pc in an SSD within a year, methinks..
just gotta let the space settle a bit on some standards, get some decent sized products out there..
250gb seems like a good place to be..;)
p.s. stuff and nonsense: http://www.eupeople.net/forum
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Pic 7 Amazing Experiments on NASA's 2020 Mars Rover – Including Oxygen Generation
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs