A British man and a German man have been indicted by a US federal grand jury for launching a campaign of denial of service attacks against two US-based home satellite television vendors on behalf of a rival company. Lee Grahm Walker of Bleys Bolton and Axel Gembe of Germany were named by a California district court yesterday on …
Sounds like a joke
A Brit, a German, and an American decide to DoS the competition, the American supplies the money, the German builds a worm, and the Brit was the guy they met down the pub.
IRC is not that secure, probably not the best place to mastermind anything.
Weakserver more like it...
This'll be an interesting one for comparison of extradition treaties ... will the Brit be lovingly delivered to the arms of the FBI while in Germany they have to jump through hoops to get the other guy for the same crime, same charge.
The Daily Mail readers won't know who to slam the most - the Yanks or the Jerries.
Note to self:
Stop hanging out in #DDoSForHire.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!