HP topped the pile in the PC market in the second quarter this year, growing by 19.6 per cent and shipping 13.4 million PCs and notebooks. It nabbed 19.1 per cent of a market which grew 14 per cent year-on-year to total sales of 70.2 million units, despite the global economy faltering around it. HP has led the PC market since …
It's interesting, LG have found that TV's are also bucking the trend, unfortunately I can't lay my hands on the exact stats right now but I'll see if I can dig them out!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?