HP topped the pile in the PC market in the second quarter this year, growing by 19.6 per cent and shipping 13.4 million PCs and notebooks. It nabbed 19.1 per cent of a market which grew 14 per cent year-on-year to total sales of 70.2 million units, despite the global economy faltering around it. HP has led the PC market since …
It's interesting, LG have found that TV's are also bucking the trend, unfortunately I can't lay my hands on the exact stats right now but I'll see if I can dig them out!
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws