Dustin Moskovitz Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz said today he's leaving the company along with engineering manager Justin Rosenstein to start a new software business. Moskovitz was Mark Zuckerberg's roommate at Harvard University when they founded the social networking website while still students. His work at Facebook …
Distance yourself and grab the money before Facebook's worth becomes more realistic.
Im taking your VC capital indirectly, Bitch...
yep. cutting and running before Facebook makeover II fails to generate revenue and the share price slaps through the floor.
Smart boy. buy him a coke, or something.
I'd have bailed out after the makeover too. Sensible chap.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know