Dustin Moskovitz Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz said today he's leaving the company along with engineering manager Justin Rosenstein to start a new software business. Moskovitz was Mark Zuckerberg's roommate at Harvard University when they founded the social networking website while still students. His work at Facebook …
Distance yourself and grab the money before Facebook's worth becomes more realistic.
Im taking your VC capital indirectly, Bitch...
yep. cutting and running before Facebook makeover II fails to generate revenue and the share price slaps through the floor.
Smart boy. buy him a coke, or something.
I'd have bailed out after the makeover too. Sensible chap.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER