Dustin Moskovitz Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz said today he's leaving the company along with engineering manager Justin Rosenstein to start a new software business. Moskovitz was Mark Zuckerberg's roommate at Harvard University when they founded the social networking website while still students. His work at Facebook …
Distance yourself and grab the money before Facebook's worth becomes more realistic.
Im taking your VC capital indirectly, Bitch...
yep. cutting and running before Facebook makeover II fails to generate revenue and the share price slaps through the floor.
Smart boy. buy him a coke, or something.
I'd have bailed out after the makeover too. Sensible chap.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds