Dustin Moskovitz Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz said today he's leaving the company along with engineering manager Justin Rosenstein to start a new software business. Moskovitz was Mark Zuckerberg's roommate at Harvard University when they founded the social networking website while still students. His work at Facebook …
Distance yourself and grab the money before Facebook's worth becomes more realistic.
Im taking your VC capital indirectly, Bitch...
yep. cutting and running before Facebook makeover II fails to generate revenue and the share price slaps through the floor.
Smart boy. buy him a coke, or something.
I'd have bailed out after the makeover too. Sensible chap.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job