Dustin Moskovitz Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz said today he's leaving the company along with engineering manager Justin Rosenstein to start a new software business. Moskovitz was Mark Zuckerberg's roommate at Harvard University when they founded the social networking website while still students. His work at Facebook …
Distance yourself and grab the money before Facebook's worth becomes more realistic.
Im taking your VC capital indirectly, Bitch...
yep. cutting and running before Facebook makeover II fails to generate revenue and the share price slaps through the floor.
Smart boy. buy him a coke, or something.
I'd have bailed out after the makeover too. Sensible chap.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize