The move from Morgan Stanley has been a complete shambles, online and off.
When I phoned up to get the new card activated I asked about online access and was to go set up an account which I did. After setting it up I failed to log on three times and got it locked requiring me to telephone them to reactivate it and get a temporary password. When I call I'm told I couldn't log on because the card was not yet active and he can't access it either and I need to call back in a week.
A week later I call and get the account reactivated and a temp password and immediately logon enough to set a new password then fail and fail when I tried again. Wiser second time round I called them instead of trying a 3rd time and am told the site isn't working and I need to wait 3 days for them to fix it (why didn't they tell me that 30 minutes previously when they reactivated it and gave me the temp password?).
Today I get asked details about a direct debit agreement as security questions, a direct debit agreement which 20 minutes earlier someone else told me had been canceled and I needed to set up a new one.
I got two emails saying they have received payment but I have to go online myself to find three days later the direct debit was 'returned' and my payment is overdue. I call my bank to find the DD exists and would work and they have not returned anything because Barclaycard never made any request.
The outstanding cashback from MS seems to have gone into a black hole, however, I am assured it will return with the first Barclaycard statement - after this fiasco I don't really want the card long enough to get another statement.