The former CEO of a Silicon Valley chip company has been charged with insider trading by the US Securities and Exchange Commission today, for allegedly buying company stock in the midst of confidential merger negotations with STMicroelectronics. Elias Antoun, former chief of Genesis Microchip, alongside his childhood friend …
Shouldn't the damages...
...be punitive ?
After all, they knew exactly what they were doing, it was premeditated shareholder fraud.
What about the paying the prosecution costs too ?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene