The former CEO of a Silicon Valley chip company has been charged with insider trading by the US Securities and Exchange Commission today, for allegedly buying company stock in the midst of confidential merger negotations with STMicroelectronics. Elias Antoun, former chief of Genesis Microchip, alongside his childhood friend …
Shouldn't the damages...
...be punitive ?
After all, they knew exactly what they were doing, it was premeditated shareholder fraud.
What about the paying the prosecution costs too ?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone