IBM, EMC, Microsoft and others have been blasted by the father of Representational State Transfer (REST) for making "misleading" and "idiotic" claims about a proposed specification for applications to talk to different vendors' content management systems (CMS). Picking on last month's over-hyped Content Management …
Yeah, but it's not going to happen
"It [CMIS] should be "renamed WS-DMS and tossed on the same pile of other specs from that genre"
Indeed, indeed. Only it's not gonna happen. Marketting droids will keep going, until they actually reverse the situation to the point where REST will be actually thought-by the idiotic middle management types- to be some satellite of CMIS, and finally forgotten. That's how they usually do.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle