Asus' famous Eee PC beach babe has met her match: a new lass snapped with the Small, Cheap Computer maker's N10 notebook-not-netbook. Perhaps in a fit of pique, the original Eee girl - who has already seen off several pretenders to her position as the world's best-known portable PC user - has been spotted enjoying the pleasures …
The Old Eee-ve Ho?
...love it. What I _don't_ love is the new (boring, schoolmarm-y) Eee bird. Bring back the old one.
That truly is the worst pice of photoshopery i have ever seen
Better looking? Yes.
Better modelling of product? Nope (I can just about see the white eee against the white background).
Bring back our old eee-friend - you know, the one with the cellulite!
Paris because, well it's obvious isn't it?
The sizzle not the Steak
Does the product enter into any consideration at all?
But it does clearly demonstrate the water resistant properties of the MacBook (I assume that's why she's using it when clearly about to be overtaken by the tide ... unless, of course, King Stephen of Cupertino has acquired Knut like powers)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?