Asus' famous Eee PC beach babe has met her match: a new lass snapped with the Small, Cheap Computer maker's N10 notebook-not-netbook. Perhaps in a fit of pique, the original Eee girl - who has already seen off several pretenders to her position as the world's best-known portable PC user - has been spotted enjoying the pleasures …
The Old Eee-ve Ho?
...love it. What I _don't_ love is the new (boring, schoolmarm-y) Eee bird. Bring back the old one.
That truly is the worst pice of photoshopery i have ever seen
Better looking? Yes.
Better modelling of product? Nope (I can just about see the white eee against the white background).
Bring back our old eee-friend - you know, the one with the cellulite!
Paris because, well it's obvious isn't it?
The sizzle not the Steak
Does the product enter into any consideration at all?
But it does clearly demonstrate the water resistant properties of the MacBook (I assume that's why she's using it when clearly about to be overtaken by the tide ... unless, of course, King Stephen of Cupertino has acquired Knut like powers)
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*