Asus' famous Eee PC beach babe has met her match: a new lass snapped with the Small, Cheap Computer maker's N10 notebook-not-netbook. Perhaps in a fit of pique, the original Eee girl - who has already seen off several pretenders to her position as the world's best-known portable PC user - has been spotted enjoying the pleasures …
The Old Eee-ve Ho?
...love it. What I _don't_ love is the new (boring, schoolmarm-y) Eee bird. Bring back the old one.
That truly is the worst pice of photoshopery i have ever seen
Better looking? Yes.
Better modelling of product? Nope (I can just about see the white eee against the white background).
Bring back our old eee-friend - you know, the one with the cellulite!
Paris because, well it's obvious isn't it?
The sizzle not the Steak
Does the product enter into any consideration at all?
But it does clearly demonstrate the water resistant properties of the MacBook (I assume that's why she's using it when clearly about to be overtaken by the tide ... unless, of course, King Stephen of Cupertino has acquired Knut like powers)
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Thought your Android phone was locked? THINK AGAIN