BlackBerry manufacturer RIM hasn’t confirmed the over-hyped Storm handset’s existence yet. But it's been confirmed which UK network the phone will land on, whenever it finally decides to remove the gag. Vodafone has launched a “Win a BlackBerry Storm” competition, giving panting punters the opportunity to bag RIM’s first …
I could tell you the launch date, but then I'd have to shoot you.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers