Chip maker Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company said this week that it will be rolling out two different 28 nanometer chip making processes in 2010. At the same time, IBM and its chip partners outlined their plans for competing 32 nanometer and 28 nanometer circuits. Transistor geeks are wallowing in the details of the …
Buy shares in TSMC....
TSMC have half the market for chip manufacturer and are still gaining (they are a great example of a well run, forward thinking company - it's taken 20years to get to this point, and they now own the market) - expect the prices to start rising over the next couple of years as they get even higher market share, and start to push up wafer prices.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth