Black hat hackers were able to steal information from a South Korean missile manufacturer after planting malicious code on the company's computer system, according to news reports. According to the country's National Security Research Institute, the code was installed on the computer network of LIGNex1 Hyundai Heavy Industries, …
If their missiles are anything like their cars, they will fail to launch.
The war on terror gets worse
Now we have to worry about North Koreans turning themselves into suicidal guided missiles in their back garden sheds.
Where will it all end?
Sounds like a hacking group to me
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat