Black hat hackers were able to steal information from a South Korean missile manufacturer after planting malicious code on the company's computer system, according to news reports. According to the country's National Security Research Institute, the code was installed on the computer network of LIGNex1 Hyundai Heavy Industries, …
If their missiles are anything like their cars, they will fail to launch.
The war on terror gets worse
Now we have to worry about North Koreans turning themselves into suicidal guided missiles in their back garden sheds.
Where will it all end?
Sounds like a hacking group to me
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes