Black hat hackers were able to steal information from a South Korean missile manufacturer after planting malicious code on the company's computer system, according to news reports. According to the country's National Security Research Institute, the code was installed on the computer network of LIGNex1 Hyundai Heavy Industries, …
If their missiles are anything like their cars, they will fail to launch.
The war on terror gets worse
Now we have to worry about North Koreans turning themselves into suicidal guided missiles in their back garden sheds.
Where will it all end?
Sounds like a hacking group to me
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs