Black hat hackers were able to steal information from a South Korean missile manufacturer after planting malicious code on the company's computer system, according to news reports. According to the country's National Security Research Institute, the code was installed on the computer network of LIGNex1 Hyundai Heavy Industries, …
If their missiles are anything like their cars, they will fail to launch.
The war on terror gets worse
Now we have to worry about North Koreans turning themselves into suicidal guided missiles in their back garden sheds.
Where will it all end?
Sounds like a hacking group to me
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base