HP has snaffled the last of the main independent iSCSI SAN (Storage Area Networks) suppliers by buying LeftHand Networks in a $360m all-cash deal. There were two pioneering iSCSI SAN companies: EqualLogic selling its own PS drive arrays, and LeftHand Networks whose SAN/iQ software aggregated direct-attached storage (DAS) on …
i know what they will be doing
No news about potential LeftHand product rebranding or what senior and now enriched LeftHand personnel will be doing.
No doubt wondering what the RightHand is doing
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'