HP has snaffled the last of the main independent iSCSI SAN (Storage Area Networks) suppliers by buying LeftHand Networks in a $360m all-cash deal. There were two pioneering iSCSI SAN companies: EqualLogic selling its own PS drive arrays, and LeftHand Networks whose SAN/iQ software aggregated direct-attached storage (DAS) on …
i know what they will be doing
No news about potential LeftHand product rebranding or what senior and now enriched LeftHand personnel will be doing.
No doubt wondering what the RightHand is doing
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix